The candidates can apply for Junior Hindi Translator, Junior Translator, and Senior Hindi Translator until July 25, 2020. Candidates could make utility price as much as July 27. The final date to lift the offline challan is July 29. Candidates will pay the applying price by means of challan until July 31, 2020.
SSC will maintain a computer-based examination (Paper I) on October 6, 2020.
|Submit Title||Variety of posts|
Junior Hindi Translator
|Senior Hindi Translator||8|
The vacancies are tentative. Any change within the variety of vacancies shall be intimated by means of the web site of the Fee.
- Junior Translator in Central Secretariat Official Language Service (CSOLS) – Stage-6 (Rs.35400- 112400)
- Junior Translator in M/o Railways (Railway Board) – Stage-6 (Rs.35400- 112400)
- Junior Translator in Armed Forces Headquarters (AFHQ) – Stage-6 (Rs.35400- 112400)
- Junior Translator (JT)/Junior Hindi Translator (JHT) in subordinate workplaces who’ve adopted Mannequin RRs of DoP&T for JT/ JHT – Stage-6 (Rs.35400- 112400)
- Senior Hindi Translator in varied Central Authorities Ministries/ Departments/ Workplaces – Stage-7 (Rs.44900- 142400)
The age of the candidate needs to be between 18 to 30 years as on 01-01-2021 i.e. candidates born not earlier than 02-01-1991 and never later than 01-01-2003 are eligible to use.
SSC Translator Recruitment 2020: Vital Dates
|Utility course of begins on||29.06.2020|
|Final date to use||25.07.2020|
|Final date for receipt of
|Final date for making on-line
|Final date for era of
|Final date for cost
by means of Challan
|Date of Laptop Based mostly
|Date of Paper.II